Chalk Couture® Canada Inc.
1103-11871 Horseshoe Way
Richmond, BC V7A 5H5
IMPORTANT E-SIGN NOTICE—CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC RECORD
E-SIGN, the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (15 U.S.C. § 7001, et seq.), requires that you consent to entering into an electronic agreement with Chalk Couture™ Canada Inc. (“Chalk Couture”) before the agreement is executed. Please read the following information carefully.
- Should you enter into an online Chalk Couture Independent Designer Agreement (“Designer Agreement”) with Chalk Couture, you will not be required to submit a paper application. The entire agreement between you and Chalk Couture will be evidenced by an electronic record. However, you must consent to the use of an electronic record and must read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Designer Agreement, Chalk Couture’s Policies and Procedures, and the Compensation Plan and electronically acknowledge that you have read these documents.
- To access these documents and submit your online application, you will need the following hardware and software: A Personal Computer (“PC”) or Mac with modem or other internet access, internet browser software, and a PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- You may withdraw your consent to the use of electronic records at any time. However, should you do so, your Designer Agreement will be automatically terminated and you will lose all rights to any downline organization (including but not limited to any property rights you may have), and you will lose all rights to all remuneration under the Chalk Couture Compensation Plan. Should you wish to withdraw your consent to the exclusive use of an electronic agreement (and thereby terminate your agreement with Chalk Couture), or update any of your personal information, you must submit written notification to Chalk Couture at its principal business address.
- You agree that Chalk Couture™ may amend the Designer Agreement and all documents incorporated therein its sole discretion upon proper notice as specified in those documents. You may also access the version of these documents that were in effect at the time you executed your electronic agreement. Any outdated documents are archived by Chalk Couture and are available by contacting Chalk Couture at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $10.00 USD charge for each document. The most current version of the Designer Agreement, the Policies and Procedures, and the Compensation Plan are always available in your Designer Office for viewing, printing, and downloading.
- Should there ever be a change in the equipment or software necessary to access the Designer Agreement and the documents incorporated therein, Chalk Couture will advise you of the same and will provide you with a list of the equipment and software that is necessary. Upon such an event, you may voluntarily terminate your agreement with Chalk Couture.
- By agreeing to these terms, you consent to the use of electronic records evidencing your Chalk Couture Independent Designer Agreement. If you decline, the enrollment process will be terminated and you will be returned to Chalk Couture’s home page.